We are keen to encourage newly emerging and established talent alike. We need the support of our local performers; without them we would be lost.
If you are looking to come to Atherstone Folk Club and perform, please be aware of the following.
- All floor spots are pre-arranged; we do not want to disappoint anyone who just turns up.
- It is, therefore, unlikely that a last-minute request for a floor spot can be accommodated. (But … )
- Floor artists are not remunerated.
- Please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Performers looking to be our guest artists are welcome to get in touch with Bios and Demos. Please be aware of the following, though, before contacting us.
On Club Nights
- We take a collection (a free raffle), and guests receive the proceeds.
- We do not guarantee fees.
- We do not cover expenses, travel, hotel accommodation, transfers, food, or drink.
- All meetings from January 2021 will be acoustic (no PA will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own).
For other special events:
- We will make fixed and / or percentage arrangements on an individual basis by email.
- Such emails will comprise the contract between Atherstone Folk Club and the artists.
- We do not cover any expenses, travel, hotel accommodation, transfers, food, or drink.
- Please do not be surprised or upset if your request for £900, two hotel rooms, airport transfers, and caviar is less than favourably received.