We are keen to encourage newly emerging and established talent alike. We need the support of our local performers; without them we would be lost.
If you are looking to come to Atherstone Folk Club and perform, please be aware of the following.
- All floor spots are pre-arranged; we do not want to disappoint anyone who just turns up.
- It is, therefore, unlikely that a last-minute request for a floor spot can be accommodated. (But … )
- Floor artists are not remunerated.
- Please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Performers looking to be our guest artists are welcome to get in touch with Bios and Demos. Please be aware of the following, though, before contacting us.
On Club Nights
- We take a collection (a free raffle), and guests receive the proceeds.
- We do not guarantee fees.
- We do not cover expenses, travel, hotel accommodation, transfers, food, or drink..
- A basic PA will be provided.
- 2 Shure wired mics, 2 wireless mics, all with disposable covers
- 4 line-in connections
- Behringer Xenyx QX1202 mixer
- 300-watt RMS QTX column array
- Mic stands, cables, power strip(s), music stand(s)
- The PA is provided solely to enable those at the back to hear everything.
- The room is “soft”.
- No other PA will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own, of course. Please let us know in advance.
For other special events:
- We will make fixed and / or percentage arrangements on an individual basis by email.
- Such emails will comprise the contract between Atherstone Folk Club and the artists.
- We do not cover any expenses, travel, hotel accommodation, transfers, food, or drink.
- Please do not be surprised or upset if your request for £900, two hotel rooms, airport transfers, and caviar is less than favourably received.