Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Some materials used on the site have been obtained from authors not directly connected with Atherstone Folk Club and we acknowledge their copyright ownership of the materials supplied to us and thank them for their permission to use the materials on this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Atherstone Folk Club’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website; iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Atherstone Folk Club at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Atherstone Folk Club’s web site are provided “as is”. Atherstone Folk Club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Atherstone Folk Club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Atherstone Folk Club or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Atherstone Folk Club’s Internet site, even if Atherstone Folk Club or an Atherstone Folk Club authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Atherstone Folk Club’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atherstone Folk Club does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Atherstone Folk Club may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Atherstone Folk Club does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Atherstone Folk Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Atherstone Folk Club of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to Registered users and anyone mentioned on our site information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Anyone whose name, photo, or video, is published or linked to on this website may have the content or link removed by contacting phil[at]atherstonefolkclub.org.uk. Please allow sufficient time for it to be done.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.atherstonefolkclub.org.uk
See the pop-up bar at the bottom of the page.
We use software (CookieYes GDPR Cookie Consent & Compliance Notice) to manage cookie behaviour.
What are cookies ?
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Our website may (in the future) display advertisements. These cookies have been set up in anticipation of that eventuality.
These cookies will, at that time, be used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you, so that they are meaningful to you.
These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The list below details the cookies used in our website.
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|mtsnb_lastvisited||This cookie is set by the Notification Bars plugin to keep track of visited posts, and to be able to show the "New" label for posts in certain notifications.|
|mtsnb_lastvisit_posts||This cookie is set by the Notification Bars plugin to keep track of visited posts, and to be able to show the "New" label for posts in certain notifications.|
|mtsnb_seen_5687||This cookie is set by the Notification Bars plugin to count how many times a notification bar has been shown to the user.|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::requests||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
If you decide to change your preferences later during this browsing session, you can change it using the link below.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.